Please contact our offices (818) 433-5045 to arrange a half day or day-long presentation by the author, Joella Williams.
Types of Events Ms. Williams can arrange specific to your needs:
* Author Book Signing/Reading/Presentation
* Library Reading/Meet the author signing
* Birthday Parties
* School assemblies
* Classroom Presentations for grades Pre-K to 12 (all abilities); discussion topics: classroom reading, group music presentation, special needs students presentation, junior high/high school art classes or English class presentation on how to write and illustrate a children’s book
* Senior center group music session
* Hospice 1:1 or family group session
Prior to an event, pre-order forms can be sent out ahead of time so the author can bring autographed copies for those persons wanting copies. Discounts are given to those who wish to participate in pre-ordering for an event.